Header Ads

The New Use of This Blog..

Howdy ya'll! In case you're wondering, no I have not fallen off the edge of the Earth. For the past couple of years since making the blog in the first place, I have been refining The World Of The Mythicalie, listing creatures and characters, and enriching the story plot. Today, I think I've got all my facts straight, so I'm taking the first step in a long, long journey. I'm going to start by establishing an author's blog- *pokes this page* -and try to get an early following. You see, I gonna turn The World Of The Mythicalie into a comic book series. I already have three or so books chuck-full of Mythicalie stuff, it's just taking me a bit of time to organize everything.

In case you're wondering, Mythicalie are creatures with special powers, almost like Pokemon, Digimon, Dream Creatures from Magi-Nation, or what have you-- Only Mythicalie don't battle each other for sport, and each breed of Mythicalie only has one ability/attack. I'm not going so far as to say Mythicalie are not collected like the critters previously mentioned, because in the story there are such things as "collectors", it's just not a proper practice. You see, Mythicalie often have human partners with whom they're souls have bonded to since birth. By collecting, if one happens to collect a Mythicalie who has bonded with someone and is currently searching for them, it's pretty much like robbing or kidnapping... But I digress, "collectors" are not what the story is about.

The basic synopsis of the plot revolves around the life of a scientific creation, known for the first couple of issues as NMB1, and later as Castaway. I kinda thought it would be easier to have a labrat of sorts as the main character, instead of a naturally born critter who grows up already knowing about the world around them. This way, we basically learn about The World Of The Mythicalie at the same time Castaway does.

Anywhoo, loads of fun, gotta get back to work. =)

No comments

Contributors

Powered by Blogger.