Header Ads

First Book. Status - Complete!

Sorry for not keeping up this blog as I had previously promised. I'd like to say that drawing these comic books is taking up all my time, but there are other projects I'm working on, and I quite frankly forgot I still had this blog.. LOL!

I did not, however, forget about Mythicalie, and you'll be happy to know that the story is coming along beautifully. In fact, I've finally completed the very first book, titled: "The Beginning". I'm looking to have it published sometime in, or after, October.

The next book in the series "Desperate Measures" is now in the works.. I'll keep you posted.

As previously stated in my last post, "The World Of The Mythicalie" is a story following the life and adventures of a young, genetically engineered Mythicalie called NMB1.


We will be learning about the world of the Mythicalie, and the Mythicalie themselves through the eyes of this character, while still following the plot of the story.

It begins when a project called 'New Mythicalie Breed' is funded by the wealthy, yet seemingly ruthless owner of Slogan Industries, Jarvis Slogan. Two eccentric scientists; Dr. Green and Dr. Alvin Deecore, are hired to preform the required DNA combining, but are there sinister forces at work in the company? ... NMB1 will be born amid chaos and mistrust as Dr. Deecore grows suspicious of his employer's plans for the new Mythicalie breed. Meanwhile, Dr. Green debates on taking illegal action in order to save the life of his sick child.

What happens next? Stay tuned!
I'll post when I have an actual release date. LOL!

No comments

Contributors

Powered by Blogger.